This is the privacy notice of CC Recruitment & Training Services/. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to CC Recruitment & Training Services /DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme
We are a company registered in England and Wales with Registration number 09852185
Why we publish this policy?
DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme respects the privacy of all who engage with the DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme website.
DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme strives to ensure that all data that is shared with us as a consequence of those relationships is treated with respect for personal and client’s privacy, it protected in line with all of our legal responsibilities, we recognised best practice standards and processes.
DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme will only collect the minimum levels of personal data necessary to support our operational processes and will never share, or sell personally identifiable data collected in the course of maintaining DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme business without clearly gaining informed consent from any DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme users, or clients, who may be affected by that action.
DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme also publishes this policy to ensure all DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme data capture, data management and data utilisation processes are transparent to our end users; and to clearly explain what data we collect and how DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme uses any personal information that you supply to us. Except set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
How we collect information
DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme only collect information that are required to enable DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme to deliver its services and only the minimum level of data is captured at each point.
We collect personal information about you when you:
- register with us to become a member of DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme
- book a place on one of DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme’s activities
- complete an DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme survey
- Enquire about any of our activities or services.
The data that is captured through your interactions with DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme are stored securely and are only accessible to accredited administrative users with specific access permissions. Data in transit between webpages and the data stored, where possible are encrypted in transit to minimise the risk of interception.
What information we collect
The types of personal information DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme collects may include:
- Your name
- Your child’s name
- Your child’s date of birth
- Your address
- Your telephone(home and mobile) and email address
- Your child’s emergency contact including GP’s information
- Your child’s diagnostics
- Your child’s other medical needs including medications
- Information’s on how to best care for your child
How we use your information
DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme uses the information that you give to us:
- To best care for your child while at our playschemes
- To best care for your child during our outreach program
- To contact you about your child
- To contact the council if required
- To contact your child’s GP if required
- To improve the information and services DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme offers to its users. (This includes improving our capability and general improvement of DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme website and review functionality and presentation)
- to contact you about activities we are running during weekends and holidays.
- Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform that contract. In that case, we may have to stop providing a service to you. If so, we will notify you of this at the time.
DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme may link data captured from different DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme services, at a personal level, in order to improve our understanding of service utilisation and to support analyses on site utilisation and activity, but DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme will never publish, share or sell personally identifiable data without explicit and informed consent being received from all parties whose data is being used for those purposes.
DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme will not pass your personal details to other people or organisations without first obtaining your consent.
DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme reserves the right to share your information with other agencies i.e. schools and social services, that help us provide any of our services.
However, there may be rare occasions where information gathered through the day to day collection of DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme data identifies a clear need to safeguard the welfare of the individual and/or his/her family and, on those occasions, it may be necessary to contact relevant authorities to address this. DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme will only undertake these actions in line with appropriate legal guidelines and using formal, recognised and auditable processes.
Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
Cookies are small text markers stored on your computer that enable us to understand how people use our website.
No personally identifiable information is stored in cookies. In common with many similar websites, DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme uses them to help remember preferences and for anonymous statistical measurements – for example so we know how many “hits” a page has had.
- Remember certain information about users so they don’t have to repeatedly give the same information
- Recognise if users are already logged in to certain areas of the website
- Measure how people use our website so we can continually improve how information is provided.
- To track how you use our website
- To keep you signed in our site
You can control and delete cookies.
You can do this through your chosen internet browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.). Use the help function within the specific browser to find out how.
However, if you restrict cookies for the DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme website then there is a risk you will not be able to access the full functionality of the DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme website and your user experience may be undermined as a result.
What cookies are used on DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme sites?
The cookies applied on DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme websites are:
- Google Analytics – This is a service we use from Google that collects information about how people use our website. We use this to make sure we are providing the best service we can to our web visitors. This information cannot be used to identify you and is only available for DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme’s internal use only. DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme does not allow Google to share it. Using cookies, Google Analytics captures information that allows DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme to understand:
- What pages were viewed
- How long those pages were viewed for
- How the user came to the site
- What website buttons and functions were clicked on
- What browser was used to access the site
- What country the computer is accessing the site from
- What search terms were used
- Cookies that are set by other websites – If you are using the sharing facility already mentioned (i.e. Share content with Facebook, Twitter) then it is possible those websites (i.e. Facebook) may also set cookies when you log in to their service. DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme is not responsible for third party cookies of this nature and does not control these cookies.
How do we protect personal information?
DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme implement a range of measures to ensure that any personal information that you provide us with is kept secure, accurate and up to date.
DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme’s protective measures cover everything from:
- Regular reviews of data capture processes to ensure only data that is necessary to support the delivery of DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme services is captured
- The implementation of transparent, informative Consent captures mechanisms to ensure that all DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme service users understand why DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme collects their data and how DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme manages that data. In addition, DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme consent processes allow users to monitor and amend their consent preferences should their preferences change.
- The encryption of data in transit between the DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme sites to the secure data storage facilities
- The maintenance of secure data management environments through strong application of Data Warehousing standards and role-based access controls for authenticated and accredited users. Access to the raw data collected through DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme interactions with end users of our services is limited to only those with the appropriate administrative permissions
- DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme only keeps personally identifiable data for as long as it is needed and only for the purposes for which our end users have agreed we can use it.
By providing DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme with personal information, the end user is agreeing to DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme’s use of that information as stated in this Privacy Statement.
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including job opportunities and our activities and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
Consent preference can be changed at any time by instructing us via email@example.com
Right of access
You have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information that DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme holds about you and your child, and DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme will supply that data to you in line with its legal requirements to do so.
If any information that DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme holds about you is wrong, you have the right to ask DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme to make the necessary corrections.
If your personal details change, please help the DARE Saturday & Holiday Playscheme team to keep those details up to date by telling us about any changes.
If you want to see what information we have about you, or need to tell us about any changes to the information that you have given to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org